Saturday, December 29, 2012

Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes

Say Good Bye to Unsightly Dark Under Eye Circles


If you are suffering from dark under eye circles, it is obvious you want to get rid of them. Like me, you may tried everything from lemon juice on cotton swabs, skin toners, cucumbers under the eyes and the list goes on.

I know I have been there. I have to admit some of these worked for a short time but unfortunately they always seem to come back. I have tried various brands of makeup to cover up my circles and it always looks great for the first two hours of the day, but then low and behold when the clock strikes 12 - it is a racoon dark circle night mare all over again.

I needed a product that would cover the circle and last a long time. I also needed a product that would not go on caky and smear or smudge as many concealer products tend to do. I have tried the liquid concealer and creams and still never had any success until I came upon the True Moisture Concealer by Santee Makeup. Not only did it moisturize my skin, but it covered my circles and lasted all day without the need for touch up. I give the product a 10 out of 10 any day of the week.

If you are light skinned or dark skinned, there is a color for every skin tone under the sun and the best thing about this product is you can also mix the shades to come up with some pretty amazing colors. So again, if you want to know the best concealer for dark under eye circles, this is it. It may not be a cure but is a great solution for those days you just don't want to leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your input.